new fallout 4 mod – hudoria war of 2077 — name may change

• Creator
    Discussion

• kain
    Participant

fallout 4 mod  iv got a new fallout 4 mod in the works and its tough to survive in it lol it starts a battle right after you load in basically throwing the player into the frying pan right at the start XD iv never beaten it but iv gotten close on the prototype  will post video link as soon as i make it 

• ToW Bonds: 1,658
    Administrator Badge

Nice Kain. When will you have some photos or video up of the mod? 

• ToW Bonds: 821
    Community Member

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43081/ if you wanna give it a try heres a link for the alpha download video comming soon gonna do a stream soon if you want to see  ill post after action vidoe after stream

Community Member

heres a live preview of the mod in action had to restart game at end to make it work right lol game problum derped the mod out on me

Community Member

lol 6 hrs after uploading my mod to nexus it got 13 downloads 

still trying to get a demo video the 1 i tried posting earyler dident show up

Community Member

im gonna attempt to redo the demo video again 2 day to see if it uploads will alert on ts win i got live for the demo on twitch

Community Member

some pics of the world as it is atm

Community Member

not bad for only about 6 hrs of work put into it XD hopefully it becomes something really good and win i can ill try adding work shops to it for bases the player can stash stuff in and what not stell need to learn how to make the npcs re-spawn every in game week or so

Administrator Badge

Looks really good! 

Community Member

kain likes this

Administrator Badge

Where the updates? :P

Community Member

sadly do to a wered but i had to shelv the mod tell i can get the time to work on it to rebuild it im currently working the reboot of the skyrim one tho will do a form for it as soon an i can rem,ber how to XD